3 REPLIES
Community Manager
Community Manager

Re: AR drone 2.0 back lights turning red when flying

Hi,
More over, the propellers have 2 different shapes (called A and C, written close the the axis) that has to be placed in a specific order.

You can see here how to place the propellers.

Parrot Community - Parrot Moderator
Don't forget to search for related topics and knowledge base before posting a new topic. Please share your setup (smartdevice model + OS version + firmwares versions installed in the Parrot product). You can "Contact Us" to reach customer Service.

Victorq
Explorer

I have not checked the gears and have not checked propellers the drone has had previous crashes where it has slightly damaged the propellers I will check the gears if possible because I have never tried thank you for the response and if any more information is needed for mare advice let me know and I will see if I can find more info or answer any questions any one has in order to find the answer 

Highlighted
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Victor,
There is informations missing to provide advice about your situation.

• Does the drone crashed before having this motor issues ?
  • How are the gears ? Damaged gears can result in a loss of propulsion power.
  • Do you have a error message displayed in the app ? If the motor's LED turn red you might have a error message displayed.
  • Is the propellers bent ?

Best regards

Parrot Community - Parrot Moderator
Don't forget to search for related topics and knowledge base before posting a new topic. Please share your setup (smartdevice model + OS version + firmwares versions installed in the Parrot product). You can "Contact Us" to reach customer Service.

Victorq
Explorer

AR drone 2.0 back lights turning red when flying

When I turn in the drone and start flying it it will go up pretty high but then the back two motors with turn red and will no longer fly high even though I turned up the hight limit it still won't come up further than 3 feet I need to know if I need to just buy new motors or what