3 REPLIES
Patnpeg8
Master Observer

Re: Don't hesitate to "Accept a Solution" when you get the answer

I am really surprised u had a bad experience.   Maybe I am just lucky but after explaining my situation with all supporting documents and settings they replaced my bebop2 very quickly

ScrewedbyParrot
Navigator

Hey, just keep asking. I have a Parrot drone that didn't work right out of the box and the lame 'customer support' people keep sending me the paragraph about a six month warranty on the battery. I wouldn't deal with Parrot again under any circumstances!

Retired contributor
Solution

There is a solution for that use the "Accepted solution" button (it is also available on Message's options).

Parrot Community Search the Knowledge Base before posting a new topic. Reach the Customer Service "Contact Us".
ParrotAdmin handle is used for community administration only, please don't PM this profile.

Highlighted
Retired contributor

Don't hesitate to "Accept a Solution" when you get the answer

Hi all,
When asking a question, the thread continue with as a conversation making the solution hard to spot quickly. How can we read the answers quickly ?

Parrot Community Search the Knowledge Base before posting a new topic. Reach the Customer Service "Contact Us".
ParrotAdmin handle is used for community administration only, please don't PM this profile.