6 REPLIES

Re: Problem connecting with samsung s7

I have the same phone...my issue is it connects but says "no internet"...is this your issue as well?...did you find a solution?

valls
Navigator

c est bizarre le mot ***** est remplace par des point mais pour etre depanner il y a personne mais c est une *****  les point reùmplavce le mots escrement

valls
Navigator

gu n  est pas le seul a avooir etait eu avec cette ***** poiur se depanner on a pas de reponse je vais faire un forum ailleur et je vais faire savoior que ce drone est une veritable ***** a 299e 

Highlighted
julianp
Master navigator

https://youtu.be/TNs-jV_Zhns go to minute 1. The battery has to be connected to the drone.

huntdawg2887
Navigator

I tried that but it did nothing. Is there a trick to resetting it?

p10l1n
Senior Navigator
Solution

I has the same problem.

I buy the drone in a shop but i discover (because this problem) that the drone was a second hand.

The first buyer link the drone with his phone (then no other phone can link) but the solution is easy.

Reset the drone (with drone on, click on the reset button down the battery) Then the drone get free and you can link with your own phone.

Swebb
Master Observer

Problem connecting with samsung s7

I have just bought an AR Drone 2.0 but can't connect using my Samsung S7. It keeps saying it can't find the IP address. I have searched the forums for an answer but no luck. Please help asap.  Desperate to fly my drone!