8 REPLIES
DroneNoob88
Navigator

Re: QGroundControl connection error

Awesome, thank you for the input. Yeah I found their GitHub page and discovered that ALL of their versions are hosted there. I was playing with v2.5 and I think my GPS signal may be weak where I'm at. I tried to setup a fligth but it still showed up on the screen as flight. Anyways I'll mess with v1. 

Thanks again!

julianp
Master navigator

I've played with quite a few versions. The best one would be QGC v1.1.0b. Found this download link in a Parrot Community forum thread: http://www.inf.ethz.ch/personal/lomeier/downloads/qgroundcontrol-win-32-v1.1.0-beta-build01-installe...

How to use it: Link

I have some v2 versions, but nowhere to upload them. In my experience they are not as good as v1. They still have errors and limitations when communicating with AR Drone 2.

Julian

DroneNoob88
Navigator

Would it be possible to upload the older releases of QGroundControl you may still have on your computer and post the link for others to download? I cannot download the older stable versions from the QGroundControl website. For some reason I am getting an access denied message.

DroneNoob88
Navigator

Would it be possible to upload the older releases of QGroundControl you may still have on your computer and post the link for others to download? I cannot download the older stable versions from the QGroundControl website. 

DroneNoob88
Navigator

Hi, 

I've been having the same issue. However, I cannot download the older files... I get an error message on the webpage dissallowing access.

Highlighted
julianp
Master navigator

julianp
Master navigator

Hi again.

There are also stable v2 versions of QGC at http://qgroundcontrol.org/oldstable

I have just tried the v2.5.2. It works fine on Vista onwards. For XP (old laptops etc) you'll have to stick with QGC v1 apparently.

Hope it helps.

J

julianp
Master navigator

Hi. I've had the same issues with QGC v2.9.7 beta.
Just to let you know QGC v1 (1.1.0 beta) works with no probs. As far as I could see it's not available for download on QGC website anylonger, but you can find it elsewhere on the net.
Julian

poeschldominik
Explorer

QGroundControl connection error

Hi!
I've got a problem using QGC with my AR.Drone 2.0.
Wi-Fi connection seems fine.
After connecting to the drone this error is shown:

"QGroundControl was unable to retrieve the full set of parameters from the vehicle. This will cause QGroundControl to be unable to display its full user interface. If you are using modified firmware, you may need to resolve any vehicle startup errors to resolve the issue. If you are using standard firmware, you may need to upgrade to a newer version to resolve the issue."

And then:

"Error during Mission communication with Vehicle: Vehicle sent unexpected MISSIN_ACK message, error: Mission accepted (MAV_MISSION_ACCEPTED)"

I'm using the newest firmware (2.4.8). QGroundControl version: v2.9.4. I've already replaced the main board. In FreeFlight everything is ok.
Please help me. I would really like to control my drone via QGC. So please help.
Thanks