Cannot connect to Bluetooth
Follow the steps below to connect with your mobile device:
*Note: to eliminate potential sources of interference, turn off Bluetooth on all non-essential devices within range of your smart device.
1. Power on the Parrot Airborne Night and wait until the lights (eyes) turn green.
2. Connect the drone to your computer using a USB/micro-USB cable (provided).
>Wait until the drone’s “right-eye” light is a steady green
3. Go to Parrot Airborne Night’s support page at https://community.parrot.com/t5/Airborne-Night-Drone/bd-p/airborne_EN.
4. Under DOWNLOADS, click Software update to download the update file. Do not rename the downloaded file.
5. Drag and drop the update file into Parrot Airborne Night as though it were a USB Flash drive. The update file must be placed at the root of the drone and not in a folder.
>The lights flash while the update file is being transferred.
>Once the transfer is complete, the right-eye light remains green, and the left-eye orange.
6. Safely remove and disconnect the Parrot Airborne Night from your computer.
>Installation begins. The lights alternately flash orange with increasing rapidity. Do not remove the battery from while the update installation is in progress.
7. The installation is complete when the lights turn green.
If you are unable to complete the update using either Bluetooth or USB, you may need to reset the drone to reinitialize the software.
I just completed updating, but the app still tells me update is required
The drone’s internal memory only stores the photos I took, where are the videos?
Check your phone’s photo library. The Parrot Airborne Night takes videos via your smartphone’s camera, as a result, the videos are automatically stored on your phone.
*Note: once the memory is full, you cannot take additional photos and/or videos until more spaces are allocated by deleting or transferring files off storage.
How do I transfer media from the drone?
On the FreeFlight Mini's main page, tap and follow the on-screen directions to transfer media files from the drone to your phone.