5 REPLIES
gurudt
Explorer

Re: FreeFlight 3 becomes FreeFlight Mini for Airborne Night and Airborne Cargo

Freeflight Mini is not available on my Nokia 1520 Windows phone- Is there an alternative app with full functionality?

Retired contributor

Hi @gurudt,

FreeFlight 3 on Windows Phones is designed for Bebop Drone (without the lastes features), Jumping Sumo and Rolling Spider. See description notes here.

Parrot Community Search the Knowledge Base before posting a new topic. Reach the Customer Service "Contact Us".
ParrotAdmin handle is used for community administration only, please don't PM this profile.

gurudt
Explorer

Hi

I have a windows phone(regrettably) and the only app I can download to control my minidrone is Freelight 3 Beta. This does not allow me to turn the lights on and seems unstable and unresponsive at times. Is there another way I can control this device apart from buying a new phone lol?

Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi,
the new piloting interface let more space for other functions. Previously the "Emergency" button led some users to stop the drone by accident. With FreeFlight Mini, the only safe way to stop the drone is to press the green "take off / landing" button.

Parrot Community - Parrot Moderator
Don't forget to search for related topics and knowledge base before posting a new topic. Please share your setup (smartdevice model + OS version + firmwares versions installed in the Parrot product). You can "Contact Us" to reach customer Service.

Flychille
Explorer

Freeflight mini : where  did the emergency stop button go ? 

Highlighted
Retired contributor

FreeFlight 3 becomes FreeFlight Mini for Airborne Night and Airborne Cargo

Hi all,
A recent update has been made from FreeFlight 3.

• FreeFlight 3 become FreeFlight Pro for Bebop Drone, Bebop 2 and Parrot Disco.
  • FreeFlight 3 becomes FreeFlight Mini for Airborne Cargo, Airborne Night, Parrot Hydrofoil and Rollling Spider.
  • Jumping Sumo, Jumping Race and Jumping Night users will use FreeFlight Jumping.

The reason of this change is to give a lighter app designed specificaly for the category of drone, and avoid having app updates for a category of drone you don't use.
Let us know how this works for you.

Parrot Community Search the Knowledge Base before posting a new topic. Reach the Customer Service "Contact Us".
ParrotAdmin handle is used for community administration only, please don't PM this profile.