*Note: before flying, always make sure both FreeFlight Pro and Bebop 2 are running the most up-to-date software.
There are 2 ways to update software:
When connecting to Wi-Fi, do the following:
Via FreeFlight Pro
Via USB/Micro-USB adapter (OTG cable)
1. Go to Parrot Bebop 2’s support page at https://community.parrot.com/t5/Bebop-2/bd-p/Bebop_2.
2. Under DOWNLOADS, click Software update to download the update file (.plf).
3. Move that file (bebop2_update.plf) to an empty USB flash drive (formatted to FAT32), and place it in the USB's root directory. DO NOT RENAME THE FILE.
4. Connect the USB flash drive to the OTG adapter, then insert it into the Micro-USB port on the Bebop 2, and then power on the drone. Bebop 2 begins updating.
5. The update is completed when the drone finishes rebooting.
Use the checklist and read the Knowledge Base to get started !- Learn how to fly- Return To Home- Follow Me GPS & Visual tracking- Find the serial number & GPS coordinates- Troubleshooting