77 REPLIES
Skilled Observer

Re: [Feature] Follow Me GPS & Visual tracking with Parrot Bebop 2

FOLLOW-ME GPS & VISUAL TRACKING is not available under latest Android FreeFlight Pro 4.0.39 version.

This is the only reason I bought Bebop2.

How can I purchase it?

Commander Pilot

Re: [New feature] Follow Me GPS & Visual tracking with Parrot Bebop 2

Parrot will not do so. Read an old reply: https://community.parrot.com/t5/Bebop-2/Follow-Me-and-android-tablets/m-p/157432#M7672  :-)

"BB2 -iPhone 6X - Xiaomi WiFi extender- allways latest updates"
Master navigator

Please enable Follow Me on Samsung Galaxy S2 tablet (8.4 inch). It does have a GPS.

Co-pilot

dries_w wrote:

For best Follow Me (and other modes) with a iPhone 7plus you better work with "Bebop Pro" app, works realy good. :-)

There should NOT be any program working better than the original one. Why just one guy can create a program better than the whole company ? Isn't it weird?

Commander Pilot

For best Follow Me (and other modes) with a iPhone 7plus you better work with "Bebop Pro" app, works realy good. :-)

"BB2 -iPhone 6X - Xiaomi WiFi extender- allways latest updates"
Retired contributor

@mitch01

if the iphone 7 is on the autoframing and not on the autofollow, this means that the GPS performances aren't in our recommended spec for maximum performance.

best regards

Parrot Community To contact your local technical Support "Contact Us". Search in the Knowledge base before posting a new topic.
Senior Navigator

Jeremie_Parrot wrote:

Hello Everybody,

The list that is available on our website isn't a compatibility list. This list is the phones that have been tested and where we can find it worked well.

The trial period is there to test out the performances of the followme feature and see if you enjoy it.

best regards

I did the trial period with iPhone 6 and it worked. I then upgraded to an iPhone 7 plus before I bought it. That's why I'm asking now. Is it too much to ask for Parrot to test the feature with the latest model of the most popular phone in the world? According to the list, you apparently tested the Auto Framing feature why not Auto Follow? 

Retired contributor

Hello Everybody,

The list that is available on our website isn't a compatibility list. This list is the phones that have been tested and where we can find it worked well.

The trial period is there to test out the performances of the followme feature and see if you enjoy it.

best regards

Parrot Community To contact your local technical Support "Contact Us". Search in the Knowledge base before posting a new topic.
Co-pilot

mitch01 wrote:

Does the follow me feature work with iphone7?  The list of compatible devices says it doesn't which pisses me off since I bought it on my iPhone 7plus. Can anyone tell me if they plan on making follow me compatible with iPhone 7 and 7plus?  I can't understand why it wouldn't work with it. It definitely does not seem to work on mine. 

Yes I had on iPhone 7 plus and I had purchased the programs and it worked good. After o deleted the ffp and installed back again it disappeared 👻 

Senior Navigator

Does the follow me feature work with iphone7?  The list of compatible devices says it doesn't which pisses me off since I bought it on my iPhone 7plus. Can anyone tell me if they plan on making follow me compatible with iPhone 7 and 7plus?  I can't understand why it wouldn't work with it. It definitely does not seem to work on mine.