6 REPLIES
dries_w
Commander Pilot

Re: French version of this forum

Skydreamer wrote:

dries_w wrote:

Parrot people dont speak/read English :-)

And you stand corrected 😄

LOL  Apparently they have a French Google Translate :-) but the reply is so lame, I refuse to argue.

"BB2 -iPhone 6X - Xiaomi WiFi extender- allways latest updates"
Skydreamer
Commander Pilot

dries_w wrote:

And you stand corrected 😄

http://i63.tinypic.com/2hrms5h.jpg
Highlighted
Retired contributor

Hi all,
Sorry for late posting, a lot of requests are arriving from multiple channels. We are committed ton answering to all, but time is running against us.
The release note form the new products are mainly: new feature compatibility. The release note will be updated as soon as possible.  The main changes are on FreeFlight Pro 5, the new interface creates a lot of questions, we are having an increase of number of messages.  Thank you for your patience. We will communicate on the next updates as soon as we get the confirmed information.

Parrot Community Search the Knowledge Base before posting a new topic. Reach the Customer Service "Contact Us".
ParrotAdmin handle is used for community administration only, please don't PM this profile.

Island_Bob
Commander Pilot

poglad wrote:

Apparently so. Looks like the best place to get the latest information is the French forum.

I don't know. There are no Release Notes, just posts from Parrot announcing the new Software/Firmware (like on this board). The French pilots seem to be having exactly the same problems as pilots on this board. Parrot doesn't reply to questions there either. I see very little difference between the two boards, and found no new information there...

poglad
Co-pilot

Apparently so. Looks like the best place to get the latest information is the French forum.

dries_w
Commander Pilot

"BB2 -iPhone 6X - Xiaomi WiFi extender- allways latest updates"
poglad
Co-pilot

French version of this forum

I've just discovered that the French version of this forum is a totally different collection of posts, including official Parrot posts on 5.0.1 and 4.3.0 that don't exist in the English one. There is an active thread on the latest FFP release that has 120 replies so far! I had to use Google Translate to read it.

https://community.parrot.com/t5/Bebop-2/FreeFlight-Pro-5-0/m-p/179526#M26915

It seems like this English forum is a bit of a backwater in comparison. 😒