Commander Pilot

Re: Parrot Tech Support

[ Edited ]

Thats old news, the members allready figure that out.

Question 1: Why this annoucement TWO DAYS after the possibility to download ? (iOS)
Question 2: when is the new manual online? 

Question 3: where is the change log?

"BB2 -iPhone 6X - Xiaomi WiFi extender- allways latest updates"
Highlighted
Retired contributor

[ Edited ]

Hi all,
New FreeFlight Pro 5.0 is being released, today available on iOs (Android soon - in a matter of days).
The new firmware 4.3.0 is available through the app, the Community keeps the version 4.2.1 for the moment. the download interface will change when the firmware is available online. You need the Firmware 4.3.0 and FreeFlight Pro 5.0 to get the new feature and new piloting interface on your Bebop 2.

Parrot Community Search the Knowledge Base before posting a new topic. Reach the Customer Service "Contact Us".
ParrotAdmin handle is used for community administration only, please don't PM this profile.

Co-pilot

@dries_w

you are right. 2 year old bb2 is really old for keeping up with the market. For $100 more now you can buy much advanced bird. Let’s be honest. We love bb2 but also facing dead end from parrot. Smooth tilt after 3 years. That’s funny indeed. Other companies flood the YouTube with their product with testers, advertisers, “ reviewers “ and “ advisers “. Bb2 power is released. But it’s still a “ mistery “ old bb2 with new skin basically 😊

Commander Pilot

Did they not lauch the BB2 Power ? imo a recreational mini drone :-) besides that, on the last two years ( so before the 300 Parrot people where fired) more members of this community had asked for more information on updates and more information on time and there was NO reaction from any Parrot official.

Master navigator

I believe Parrot had some job losses and more recently decided to focus on commercial drones.

So I suspect the parrot recreational drone future does not look too bright,

Commander Pilot

It seems to be the same software, imo its not a problem running on an Android device :-)

Master navigator

[ Edited ]

I'm curious, if one buys the 'Power' at present, how does that work with an android device?

Commander Pilot

[ Edited ]

Jacko80 wrote:

I mean that they don’t even update the community page that there is new 4.3.0 version. And this is the best page for us and help comes 99.9 % from users and not from parrot. 

Any comment to this @Jeremie_Parrot ?? @ParrotAdmin ?? @ParrotCommunity ??  @Parrot_Modo ?? any @Parrotxxxxxx ??

Co-pilot

I mean that they don’t even update the community page that there is new 4.3.0 version. And this is the best page for us and help comes 99.9 % from users and not from parrot. 

Commander Pilot

Jacko80: You mean that there's a new  FFP release and no mention of it here? And no Android version? No one at the wheel?