70 REPLIES
rocvincent
Senior Navigator

Re: [Update] Firmware 4.3.1 for Bebop 2 - Bebop 2 Power

or u can try this app "Fly To Discover" ? 
maybe it helps..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rs2kNp8XIoA

ukbiker
Master navigator

Yep tried that, made no difference to the reception, I have had it less than 15 meters away and the stream is choppy and laggy, tried this in rural areas so no confliction with housing etc, as mentioned previous the last version I had no problems at all, latest version has made streaming to phone very choppy laggy

rocvincent
Senior Navigator

Did u try change to USA region to maximize the WiFi signal (FCC mode) ?

zpat
Master navigator

And I am also waiting for the next release to fix this. I am using Galaxy S6 and S8.

ParisDave
Master navigator

ukbiker wrote:

@X-ParrotCommuni@Hello, I updated my bebop 2 and skycontroller 2 to the latest version (4.3.1) including updating of flight pro software, since this update the hand launch is awesome I have to say, one problem though, the video streaming has got very laggy, previous version it was perfect but now I get laggy/stuttering streaming? My phone is galaxy s7 edge, I even tried it whilst doing small manoeuvres in my garden and it has noticeable difference in streaming, the video seems to stop momentarilly and start allot which does not give me much confidence, Just to note also I have tried a drone reset and it made no difference, also reinstalled software on phone but still get the lagging sloppy streaming. 

Is this a known issue that is being rectified? If not how would I go about downgrading the drone as it worked perfectly on the older version (pre hand launch) 

I am having the same problem with my galaxy s7 and continue to watch this thread for a solution

nuc_gel
Master navigator

Hi. You are right, that is how it works to me since I had updated it 4.3.0 / 4.3.1 and FFP 5.0.0 / 1/2.

Jacko80
Co-pilot

@dries_w

we should have admins here by election. Are you ready for you candidacy? 😊

ukbiker
Master navigator

@X-ParrotCommuni@Hello, I updated my bebop 2 and skycontroller 2 to the latest version (4.3.1) including updating of flight pro software, since this update the hand launch is awesome I have to say, one problem though, the video streaming has got very laggy, previous version it was perfect but now I get laggy/stuttering streaming? My phone is galaxy s7 edge, I even tried it whilst doing small manoeuvres in my garden and it has noticeable difference in streaming, the video seems to stop momentarilly and start allot which does not give me much confidence, Just to note also I have tried a drone reset and it made no difference, also reinstalled software on phone but still get the lagging sloppy streaming. 

Is this a known issue that is being rectified? If not how would I go about downgrading the drone as it worked perfectly on the older version (pre hand launch) 

ukbiker
Master navigator

Thanks bud Smiley Happy

dries_w
Commander Pilot

Just write your posting in this forum and adress it to @X-ParrotCommuni he/she seems to be a forum admin.I dont think you get an answer, but maybe (just maybe) he/she can past your posting to an official :-)

"BB2 -iPhone 6X - Xiaomi WiFi extender- allways latest updates"