squad
Master navigator

Re: [Update] Firmware 4.3.1 for Bebop 2 - Bebop 2 Power

Hi,

Just updated the firmware for Android on my S8.  Did some basic flying all seems to be fine but have not tested anything major.  I did see the emergency battery warning is back to 10% and not 2% from what i remember earlier.  Is there a release note on the FW 4.3.1.  Also, since the last update on the freeflight 5.1 the diconnects from SC2 and the donut hole while flying close to above your position as disspeared.  Am I imagining stuff or is it really fixed.  Please provide more info or the link.

Very pleased with your development efforts-  I fly both top brands and Bebop 2 with new app and no disconncts have really made the difference.

Thanks, 

Squadri

dries_w
Commander Pilot

If thats the way to do the job, no problem :-)

"BB2 -iPhone 6S - Xiaomi WiFi extender- allways latest updates"
Jacko80
Commander Pilot

@dries_w

copy - paste. Job is done πŸ˜€

dirk_1957
Senior Pilot

Firsth fix is when hit the Landing button you can cancel the Landing by hitting the button again (even when hand Take Off)

Second and last point I dont know, I dont use POI's
Thirth fix: apperently there was a 'Low battery level Alert management' issue at low altitude

The issue's you mention are in FFpro and not in this FW update 

seventies1
Commander Pilot

These are the release notes:

Reason for new version :

• [Fix] Landing cancellation is now possible event after a thrown take off
  • [Fix] Random move when starting a POI animation
  • [Improvement] Low battery alert management when drone is flying at low altitude
  • [Improvement] Animation fluidity during POI and follow me

None of which make any sense to me!   Since 4.3 I have had a major issue with Flight Plan where camera tilt will not work in any FP's created on 4.3, this has made FP unusable for me.

This is starting to get frustrating.

dries_w
Commander Pilot

ParrotCommunity wrote:

Hi all,
A new firmware for Bebop 2 - Bebop 2 Power is released, the version 4.3.1 is available through the app and the Community.. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

AGAIN . . . what has changed ????  

Why do we have to read that seperatly in the releas note and not within your announcement ?

"BB2 -iPhone 6S - Xiaomi WiFi extender- allways latest updates"
seventies1
Commander Pilot

Where is the Low Battery management option?

Jacko80
Commander Pilot

Can’t really get the β€œ fluid animation β€œ meaning ... in poi mode ? Any ideas ? 

seventies1
Commander Pilot

Great.... I hope it has fixed all the issues, especially the camera tilt setting in Flite Plan, which has not worked for me since 4.3.0

Highlighted
poglad
Commander Pilot

Fantastic communication, thank you very much! Please keep it up and make sure your boss sees our appreciation so that you get a pay rise! πŸ˜ŠπŸ‘

poglad... he is so junior... so beginner...