Senior Navigator

Re: [Update] Firmware 4.3.1 for Bebop 2 - Bebop 2 Power

Is there a user guide for this update with FFP 5? I can’t figure out how to get follow me with GPS tracking to work now. I can see the cameraman box but how to I get my drone to follow me once in that mode? All it does is keep me in frame now. I also don’t know what half the icons on the screen mean anymore.  Also did they get rid of the flips? I can’t seem to find them either.

Co-pilot

Same here, recording in 1080 and feed is 480.

Co-pilot

Okay - I managed to get a flight today with the new firmware, and I can confirm (as others have) that the fpv video is extremely choppy when you're recording in 1080 mode, as though it were trying to stream at 1080 (it's supposed to stream at 480 when you're recording at 1080).

Senior Navigator

Reset does not solve anything!

Master navigator

I had the same problem i did a reset of the drone and after everything was fine again!

Master navigator

Hello, I updated my bebop 2 and skycontroller 2 to the latest version (4.3.1) including updating of flight pro software, since this update the hand launch is awesome I have to say, one problem though, the video streaming has got very laggy, previous version it was perfect but now I get laggy/stuttering streaming? My phone is galaxy s7 edge, I even tried it whilst doing small manoeuvres in my garden and it has noticeable difference in streaming, the video seems to stop momentarilly and start allot which does not give me much confidence

Highlighted
Retired contributor

poglad wrote:

Dear Parrot,

Please consider creating a beta channel for interested users to test these things prior to release. You're effectively having us test it anyway, but there's no stable release for people who just want to use their drone.

Thanks.

Hi,
The idea is shared. Thank you!

Parrot Community Search the Knowledge Base before posting a new topic. Reach the Customer Service "Contact Us".
ParrotAdmin handle is used for community administration only, please don't PM this profile.

Master navigator

[ Edited ]

Right, I see. Thanks, I need to do some more reading. I don't think a controller was involved.

Commander Pilot

Obicere wrote:

Someone, can't recall where, perhaps Facebook, mentioned the video being choppy on 2.4GHZ, better on 5GHZ.

The SkyController 2 doesn't use 5 gig. It's 2.4gig only.

Co-pilot

Dear Parrot,

Please consider creating a beta channel for interested users to test these things prior to release. You're effectively having us test it anyway, but there's no stable release for people who just want to use their drone.

Thanks.