Jacko80
Commander Pilot

Re: [Update] FreeFlight Pro 5.0.2 for Android and iOS

dries_w
Commander Pilot

Rixdawgs wrote:

I  still cannot connect to my SC 2  via USB cable!  iPhone 7, 11.0.3...6 weeks now!

HELP

Seen this answer below? :

To come] Fix of USB connexion on iOS 11.0.x with the Parrot Skycontroller 2. Bug on iOS corrected on the next iOS version 11.1 (currently only available in Beta version).

"BB2 -iPhone 6S - Xiaomi WiFi extender- allways latest updates"
Rixdawgs
Co-pilot

I  still cannot connect to my SC 2  via USB cable!  iPhone 7, 11.0.3...6 weeks now!

HELP

dirk_1957
Senior Pilot

Thanks LOL

dries_w
Commander Pilot

X ParrotCommuni wrote:

Hi all,
A new version of FreeFlight Pro is available for Android and iOS. The version 5.0.2 brings different changes listed on the dedicated Knowledge Base article for FreeFlight Pro 5.. . . . . . . .

Version 5.0.2

Android
-[Fix] Landing button availability issues when changing the settings of the hand-launch during a flight.
-[Feature] Return To Home delay settings back, default value set at 3 seconds.
-[Cameraman / Follow Me] Adding the scanning animation when searching for the subject.
-[Feature] Return of the option JPEG snapshot from the piloting interface in camera control.
-[Fix] Graphics interface in map mode.
-[Fix] Bug accessing to Follow Me GPS and Visual tracking from the piloting interface.

iOS
-[Fix] Return of the option JPEG snapshot from the piloting interface in camera control.
-[Fix] Detection issues with some Bluetooth controllers.
-[Flight Plan] Correction of the positioning of the waypoints when zooming at the maximum on the map.
-[To come] Fix of USB connexion on iOS 11.0.x with the Parrot Skycontroller 2. Bug on iOS corrected on the next iOS version 11.1 (currently only available in Beta version).

dries_w
Commander Pilot

Jacko80 wrote:

What you guys think will we ever get rth altitude and low battery rth options ever ? . . . . . . . 

Nope, members did ask this for more then a year now and not see anything happend there :-)

Markhamf
Commander Pilot

Jacko80 wrote:

What you guys think will we ever get rth altitude and low battery rth options ever ? Seems they improve things but some options are very very late for being in the app imho. Any thoughts ? 

I would absolutely love to see both of these options. 

Jacko80
Commander Pilot

What you guys think will we ever get rth altitude and low battery rth options ever ? Seems they improve things but some options are very very late for being in the app imho. Any thoughts ? 

seventies1
Commander Pilot

Thanks for the heads up and the update.

Highlighted
Retired contributor

[Update] FreeFlight Pro 5.0.2 for Android and iOS

Hi all,
A new version of FreeFlight Pro is available for Android and iOS. The version 5.0.2 brings different changes listed on the dedicated Knowledge Base article for FreeFlight Pro 5.
Don't hesitate to share your feedbacks or questions about this version of the app. To be more specific, don't forget to share your setup. Indeed, results can be different with another device or OS version. We wish you a nice flight!

Parrot Community Search the Knowledge Base before posting a new topic. Reach the Customer Service "Contact Us".
ParrotAdmin handle is used for community administration only, please don't PM this profile.