Commander Pilot

Re: camera view on phone freezing

Congrats, have fun now :-)

"BB2 -iPhone 6X - Xiaomi WiFi extender- allways latest updates"
gasquetmike
Co-pilot
Solution

fixed it! I reset my phone and that fixed the problem!

gasquetmike
Co-pilot

ahhhh...i was looking on my phone, just got off the phone with us cell tech, he was pretty good, told me how to reset my phone...hope that fixes it!

Island_Bob
Commander Pilot

gasquetmike wrote:

looking for something that says auto under wifi?...cant find anything? yes im old and tech *****

FreeFlight Pro / Fly & Film / The settings gear near the top left. Then scroll down the settings (left of screen) until you see "Network". Tap that and you can change channels, select a band, set it to Auto, etc.

gasquetmike
Co-pilot

looking for something that says auto under wifi?...cant find anything? yes im old and tech *****

dries_w
Commander Pilot

Imho the S7 needs more bandwidth from its WiFi signal then the S4. So try to set the WiFi channel to auto in settings might be not so bad advice :-)

gasquetmike
Co-pilot

I dug out my old samsung s4 today, thought it wouldnt work because i deactivated it but it did allow me to download the ffp app. everything worked perfect so the issue is with the s7. I didnt change anything on the s7 that i know of, any ideas why it would all of a sudden freeze up while flying?

Island_Bob
Commander Pilot

Try manually setting the wifi to an un-cluttered channel. On days when my FPV is breaking up it sometimes fixes it.

dries_w
Commander Pilot

You did mentioned the SC2, thats why I asked.  I remember more problems about the Samsung S7 and the BB2 in the past, but since you have your problem only after the latest update it must be another issue. :-)

gasquetmike
Co-pilot

i only fly connected to my phone, thats what im talking about