10 REPLIES
Co-pilot

Re: new firmware

ParrotCommunity wrote:

Hi all,
The firmware 4.3.0 is only available through the app for the moment. That is why the firmware available is still the previous version.

any manual instructions?

Highlighted
Retired contributor

Hi all,
The firmware 4.3.0 is only available through the app for the moment. That is why the firmware available is still the previous version.

Parrot Community Search the Knowledge Base before posting a new topic. Reach the Customer Service "Contact Us".
ParrotAdmin handle is used for community administration only, please don't PM this profile.

Co-pilot

dries_w wrote:

There is a new FW to download, version 4.3.0
As allways there is no info (yet) on this site . . . . .

. . . . . . See new post about this item, maybe Parrot Moderator can leaf this post on this site  :-)

yeaa im waiting for their manual instruction before i tested the new FW...

Commander Pilot

[ Edited ]

There is a new FW to download, version 4.3.0
As allways there is no info (yet) on this site . . . . .

. . . . . . See new post about this item, maybe Parrot Moderator can leaf this post on this site  :-)

"BB2 -iPhone 6X - Xiaomi WiFi extender- allways latest updates"
Co-pilot

dries_w wrote:

Jacko80 wrote:

Yes all add ons are free. They all are written in description. I haven’t flown yet but it’s pretty much easy to figure out and I’m impressed by the update. Hope will work flawlessly 

Flight Plan and Follow Me are 'Free to Test' - If you want to use them longer you have to pay as before the update :-)

whats the different touch&fly, point of interest, magic dronies in the follow me / flight plan with this new free features? sorry for asking cause i didnt buy the FP n Follow me app Smiley Happy

Commander Pilot

Jacko80 wrote:

Yes all add ons are free. They all are written in description. I haven’t flown yet but it’s pretty much easy to figure out and I’m impressed by the update. Hope will work flawlessly 

Flight Plan and Follow Me are 'Free to Test' - If you want to use them longer you have to pay as before the update :-)

"BB2 -iPhone 6X - Xiaomi WiFi extender- allways latest updates"
Co-pilot

Jacko80 wrote:

Woww thanks to parrot for give the new update for free.. very curios to fly with the new update.. 

Co-pilot

Co-pilot

Jacko80 wrote:

@Ibrahim13

Dear friend. You should be fine as if it was not compatible then we wouldn’t be able to update the bebop 2. 

and another thing to ask is touch&fly, point of interest, magic dronies, autoshots, cameraman all of this for free or in app purchase such as in FP and follow me? and what is movie mode? maybe u've got more flying experience to test it better than me my friend Smiley Happy Smiley Happy

Co-pilot

@Ibrahim13

Dear friend. You should be fine as if it was not compatible then we wouldn’t be able to update the bebop 2.