5 REPLIES
Co-pilot

Re: problems after 4.4.0 update

samsung s7

Explorer

Same problem too. Apparantly flashing of the back light changed. This could be an intentional change of version 4.4.0 , however it is not mentioned in the update log. Also blinking during flight seems a bit different too (sometimes not regularly). I also noticed hick-ups in the life FPV video on my android tablet/phone but i am not sure whether it was already in clearly visable in v4.3.1. Unfortunately there is another problem which is more worring to me, namely the sudden motor stop. In this case 1 or 2 just after taking it happened for the second time over about a period of 30 flights. Hope that the parrot team will find the cause.

Senior Navigator

Same problem here.

Commander Pilot

What device are you using? Model and OS please...

Commander Pilot

[ Edited ]

As mentioned in a posting earlier, yes during a Had Reset there is no blinking Power Button anymore. You will hear the BB2 stop and start again, and thats it. Also with a Power On the Power Button will not blink anymore. I have no problems with video but then again I dont use a SC. :-)

"BB2 -iPhone 6X - Xiaomi WiFi extender- allways latest updates"
Highlighted
Co-pilot

problems after 4.4.0 update

Hey everyone, I updated my Bebop 2 FPV the other day, Nov 18th 2017 to 4.4.0 and 1.0.7. Now when i power on the drone the red light never blinks? It starts light red and then turns bright red after 15 - 20 secs. the other change i see is the video reception on the phone is now very late sometimes freezing for the entire flight. One flight didnt record any video either even though  the timer was moving for the video time?It never did this before. Thought Id see if theres a fix on here before i call AGAIN.and yes i did a hard reset after update.