4 REPLIES
Island_Bob
Commander Pilot

Re: Flightplan import plan

JRCharlton wrote:

Island_Bob wrote:

That feature has always been at the top of my wish list. No, there is absolutely no way to transfer a FP from one device to another. I fly with multiple devices and find it very frustrating when the FP I want to use is on the tablet, not the phone, or visa-versa.

All I can suggest is screenshotting the maps and timelines of the FP's you want to save to help you (manually) re-create them later on your new device.

me too.  Ive often wondered if the plan could be transferred by the drone itself.  The plan gets loaded onto the bebop when it is activated... If I disconnect at that point then telnet or ftp in the plan is in the "flight plans" directory.

I wonder if it could be downloaded from the bebop to another device in the future. 

A very inconvenient way of transfering a plan, but it might be worth a try.

A.R.Pro 3 for Android does GPS flight plans and saves them in a "Flight Plans" directory on your device for easy transfer. I like Parrot's FP better, but why can't we transfer them? They're saved (somewhere) on our devices, right?

JRCharlton
Navigator

Island_Bob wrote:

That feature has always been at the top of my wish list. No, there is absolutely no way to transfer a FP from one device to another. I fly with multiple devices and find it very frustrating when the FP I want to use is on the tablet, not the phone, or visa-versa.

All I can suggest is screenshotting the maps and timelines of the FP's you want to save to help you (manually) re-create them later on your new device.

me too.  Ive often wondered if the plan could be transferred by the drone itself.  The plan gets loaded onto the bebop when it is activated... If I disconnect at that point then telnet or ftp in the plan is in the "flight plans" directory.

I wonder if it could be downloaded from the bebop to another device in the future.

Island_Bob
Commander Pilot

sergeyp
Master navigator
Solution

not naturally.

You have to backup app on old phone and then restore it on a new phone.

If you have android, there are several options - Google backup to restore wrole phone (not reliable), Helium backup (best option), Titanium backup (if rooted), embeded backup on some LG phone, etc

For iphone - lets wait for some other users to comment.

Highlighted
saeba77
Explorer

Flightplan import plan

i'm changing smartphone and i want to export my flight plan in the new smartphone.

I've installed and logged in ffpro in the new smartphone. My history flight are visible but when i go in flight plan there's no plan saved

Is it possible to save/export or copy the plans?

thanks