7 REPLIES
JRCharlton
Commander Pilot

Re: Flypad with wifi repeater

lpff wrote:

CrawleysCobra wrote:

I disabled the Bluetooth and tried the OTG cable but could not get the app to recognize the Flypad. It seems that the only way for the app to see the Flypad is with Bluetooth.

I said "it has to be tested". Are you sure that your mobile supports OTG?

I am sure my phone has otg and there is no usb signal from the flypad. Period.  USBdeviceinfo shows "no devices".  But the flypad will charge thru the otg cable.

Hope you don't mind me saying so. ;-)

lpff
Commander Pilot

OK that is the natural connection.

BB1, FFPro 5.1.1, Flypad, Nexus 6 / Samsung TAB S 8.4 , Totolink EX100 & TL-ANT2409CL
CrawleysCobra
Senior Navigator

I am using an iPhone  5S and upon a little further reseach it looks like it does not support OTG, so that might be why it did not work for me. I'm ok with connecting via Bluetooth. 

lpff
Commander Pilot

CrawleysCobra wrote:

I disabled the Bluetooth and tried the OTG cable but could not get the app to recognize the Flypad. It seems that the only way for the app to see the Flypad is with Bluetooth.

I said "it has to be tested". Are you sure that your mobile supports OTG?

BB1, FFPro 5.1.1, Flypad, Nexus 6 / Samsung TAB S 8.4 , Totolink EX100 & TL-ANT2409CL
CrawleysCobra
Senior Navigator

lpff
Commander Pilot
Solution

imfantone15 wrote:

Can flypad works with usb otg cable? I'm planning to get one right now. Somebody please help. Thank you

Flypad connects with Bluetooth to the mobile, so once paired, is visible in FFPro as a controller. Does not conflict with wifi.

If you want to try a USB OTG yes, it connects to the mobile, but I'm not sure if it is visible in the FFPro, it has to be tested.

Skydreamer
Commander Pilot
Solution

imfantone15 wrote:

Can flypad works with usb otg cable? I'm planning to get one right now. Somebody please help. Thank you

Flypad doesnt control bebop,it is a phone that controls bebop....there is few youtube video that show how to hook up mini wifi extender to the phone....once wifi extender is connected to the phone you can connect flypad to your phone trough bluetooth(BLE)..

I hope this a answer you were looking for

http://i63.tinypic.com/2hrms5h.jpg
imfantone15
Senior Navigator

Flypad with wifi repeater