11 REPLIES
lpff
Co-pilot

Re: Freeflight Pro v5.0.1

I assume that clicking the "hull" was softening drone's responses.

Yes,  I hope someone from Parrot or a user can enlighten us. Personally I never fly in my house as it is potential danger, with the hull or without.

BB1 4.0.6, FFPro 4.3.6, Skycontroller 1 1.7.4 / Samsung TAB S & Xiaomi WiFi+
LukeS
Master navigator

Hi Ipff:

Because I suppose that if there was a software option, it is because it has an impact on the hardware, not?

Maybe @X-ParrotCommunicould help us to clarify this question.

lpff
Co-pilot

Why don't you use the hull without the option?

LukeS
Master navigator

Good morning @ParrotCommunity

"Yes, the option will be back soon".

We still waiting.

Any news?

Thank you.

Regards. 

Highlighted
Retired contributor

LukeS wrote:

Hi:

Sorry, but this topic does not solve my original question:

I'm looking for hull option but I can't find it.

Have Parrot remove (again) this option?

Please @ParrotCommunity could you tell me if this feature has been removed? Will it appears again in the following updates?

Hi Luke,
Yes, the option will be back soon. Flying indoor with the hull is recommended for Bebop drone.

Parrot Community Search the Knowledge Base before posting a new topic. Reach the Customer Service "Contact Us".
ParrotAdmin handle is used for community administration only, please don't PM this profile.

LukeS
Master navigator

Hi:

Sorry, but this topic does not solve my original question:

I'm looking for hull option but I can't find it.

Have Parrot remove (again) this option?

Please @ParrotCommunity could you tell me if this feature has been removed? Will it appears again in the following updates?

lpff
Co-pilot

ParrotCommunity wrote:

Hi @lpff,

By the way, can you consider splitting the app? All the novelties are now for BB2.

The change request will be transmitted to the dedicated team. There is no guarantee to do so as supporting one app requires fewer efforts than maintaining 2 apps... Testing is always required to follow the updates on the different OS. We had the same situation in the past when FreeFlight 3 was the only app for drones, many MiniDrone users were having updates of the app for Bebop related upgrades / fix only.

I appreciate your answer. Bebop 1 has no more to give I think (future changes to firmware related to hardware), so It will be easy to maintain a stable app version. That is my opinion only.

Retired contributor

Hi @lpff,

By the way, can you consider splitting the app? All the novelties are now for BB2.

The change request will be transmitted to the dedicated team. There is no guarantee to do so as supporting one app requires fewer efforts than maintaining 2 apps... Testing is always required to follow the updates on the different OS. We had the same situation in the past when FreeFlight 3 was the only app for drones, many MiniDrone users were having updates of the app for Bebop related upgrades / fix only.

Parrot Community Search the Knowledge Base before posting a new topic. Reach the Customer Service "Contact Us".
ParrotAdmin handle is used for community administration only, please don't PM this profile.

lpff
Co-pilot
Solution

ParrotCommunity wrote:

Hi @lpff,
Parrot Academy (known also as Parrot Cloud) accounts are linked to My Parrot accounts (on the website). If you have a MyParrot account using the same email address, please use your credentials in the app to connect to your account and retrieve the saved flight data. If you can't connect to your Academy account, please use the feature "I forgot my password" to reset it. Cheers.

Thanks @ParrotCommunity. Problem was in my mobile. As soon as used the built-in browser instead of Firefox I logged in my academy account. Strange but true!

Retired contributor

Hi @lpff,
Parrot Academy (known also as Parrot Cloud) accounts are linked to My Parrot accounts (on the website). If you have a MyParrot account using the same email address, please use your credentials in the app to connect to your account and retrieve the saved flight data. If you can't connect to your Academy account, please use the feature "I forgot my password" to reset it. Cheers.