GabbyParrot
Commander Pilot

Re: My first Bebop video

Some Bebops have issues much like many othe electronic products.  When a new drone owner has a problem it is normal for them to come to the forum for assistance.  This gives the appearance of constant and chronic problems.  Parrot sells thousands upon thousands of drones and though there are some issues most complaints and problems are because the new pilot doesn't familiarize himself as thoroughly with his new drone as he or she should.  Fortunately the forum has many good people who donate some of their time and experience to help out.

So don't feel too apprehensive about your new Bebop.  Have fun flying and know there are lots of fellow pilots to help.

dvrapant
Master Observer

Wow! that really looks nice. I ordered a bebop 1 and a skycontoller that should be here soon. Honestly I am a little intimidated after seeing all the problems on the forums. If I update to all the newest firmware at this time what are my chances of my drone working properly? I wanted to get something smaller than the phantom. Im sure they have their problems as well. Is that just the nature of this beast? Im into photography and this drone does raw imaging which is something I definitely wanted. Hope to get images as good as yours. Any tips would be appreciated. Thanks for sharing.

GabbyParrot
Commander Pilot

Outstanding video with your Bebop.  Gorgeous scenery.

Highlighted
luisram
Master navigator

My first Bebop video

This is my first video with 3.3.0. I think the video is less shaky than before. No post enhancement. Just transitions added.

https://youtu.be/PA_yy0atwMc