13 REPLIES
Steve_UK12
Senior Navigator

Re: My first flight waterfalls

Apologies to parrot, they replaced the drone.

Thanks you.

Bodger
Master navigator

Re: My first Bebop video

Excellent video, first flight or not. You are a brave man flying over that sort of terrain. I’d be frightened to death that I was going to lose the bebop. Gorgeous scenery and very inviting. Well done. 

“Going to church no more makes you a Christian than sleeping in your garage makes you a car.”
Steve_UK12
Senior Navigator

Be very careful flying The Bebop Parrot Drone any place where you can not retrieve it if I was you, I lost all wifi connection to the drone from the controller and also from the app.Return home never responded and the drone has now gone, stuck now with the controller and no drone. Also had video quality problems, convinced it is not 1080p quality but Parrot were not helpful.

Steve_UK12
Senior Navigator

Steve_UK12
Senior Navigator

Be very careful flying The Bebop Parrot Drone near water or any place where you can not retrieve it if I was you, I lost all wifi connection to the drone from the controller and also from the app.Return home never responded and the drone has now gone, stuck now with the controller and no drone. Also had video quality problems, convinced it is not 1080p quality but Parrot were not helpful.

TripleC5
Master navigator

A very nice video!  It looked cold, so I don't think I could have done it, but thumbs up to you for enduring that weather!

Badjuju
Master navigator

My first flight waterfalls

My first flight an first edit Please leave feedback!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0tvISXB1Td0

reddragonfly
Navigator

Hi there,

Im new to this too and recently purchased a bebop 1 with the skycontroller, soon as i got it i had to upgrade eveything and touch wood i have had no issues, only done 4 flights at the moment but all is going well, i am very impressed with the drone.

luisram
Master navigator
Solution

Thanks for commenting. As GabbyParrot said, drones are machines and it may fail at some point. Overall the drone behaves very well. Don't desperate and always look from r the answer of your problems in the forum. I use AR Pro 3 as my controlling app. It has a learning curve but it gives you more control over the drone. Enjoy flying.

Highlighted
luisram
Master navigator

Thanks for the comment. I really love how it went.