3 REPLIES
Senior Navigator

Re: Unable to Purchase Flight Plan from iPhone SE

Now trying from an iPad and our Parrot Flight Pro trial has run out and we went to purchase Flight Plan. However, the Flight Plan option just spins and spins and never completes the purchase.

We have Apple in app purchases disabled but re-enabled them. Also a purchase from a different in-restricted device does not work.

Senior Navigator

[ Edited ]

Parrot tech support reached out to me and advised me it is impossible to do the In-App Purchase of Flight Plan on IOS before the 15 day free trial of Flight Plan is over. The purchase will be blocked until after the 15 day trial is up. Then the user will be prompted to do the In App Purchase of Flight Plan, but if you try to purchase before the 15 day trial is up the purchase just won't go through the iTunes App Store.

I hope they make it a bit clearer so people don't try to buy prematurely and get blocked.

Senior Navigator

[ Edited ]

I might have figured this out. In IOS Flight Plan does not activate until you actually connect a drone. 
I wanted to get started using it and making maps, but it seems like the drone must be present for it to activate the in app purchase from the iPhone.

Highlighted
Senior Navigator

Unable to Purchase Flight Plan from iPhone SE

[ Edited ]

I am unable to purchase flightplan from an iPhone SE running IOS 11. Does it need to have the Drone connected for the purchase to go through?

I began the purchasing process and it can nolonger be completed.

The buy button is greyed out and the app just spins showing me the flight plan screens which it won't allow me to buy.