3 REPLIES
Explorer

Re: Uncommanded crash need to contact support help

Thanks for the advice, I spoke to CS earlier and they have opened a case and sent me an email with a link to fill in details I have now done this, unfortunaltly as the drone went down in water I have not been able to pull the logs of the flight that crashed but the previous 2 flights that day show battery and flight annommlies.

Highlighted
Community Manager

Hi all,
Neil, we recommend you to reach back Customer Service sharing the Serial Number and a screenshot of the page accessible on (3).
MainScrn.jpg

And other technical informations like, model of device used to control the drone, location and date of the flight etc. When replying to customer service email, please don't erase the original message in order to keep the routing tags (that allow us to route your message to the agent who is following your case).

Parrot Community - Parrot Moderator
Don't forget to search for related topics and knowledge base before posting a new topic. Please share your setup (smartdevice model + OS version + firmwares versions installed in the Parrot product). You can "Contact Us" to reach customer Service.

Commander Pilot

On this page there is a 'contact us' sign . . . .  Maybe @ParrotCommunity can do something for you :-)

"BB2 -iPhone 6X - Xiaomi WiFi extender- allways latest updates"
Explorer

Uncommanded crash need to contact support help

I have taken my BB1 for a flight today,  calibrated and flat trimmed on every battery swap.  3rd flight about 3 mins in drone was stationary with approx 63% battery at 20m and approx 150m away from me.  Flight being controlled by SC1 with 80% battery using FFP.  Drone and SC had GPS lock.  

Flying area was a beach in rural Scotland with no tall buildings,  arieal or pylons and flat topography.  Drone was stationary then appeared to flip then cut out and crash.  Drone crashed into a rock pool when I lifted it out there was no physical damage but there was smoke coming from the housing... I assume an electrical short.  The flight data has not populated to my Flights. 

How do I contact parrot and what options do I have as the Drone was a present and only 2 months old.