hathdert
Senior Pilot

Re: [Update] Firmware 4.0.6 for Parrot Bebop drone

My FFpro are not showing this update, keeps saying 4.0.5 is the latest firmware.

Markhamf
Commander Pilot

Re: [Update] Firmware 4.0.6 for Parrot Bebop drone

ParrotCommunity wrote:

Hi all Parrot drone user,
A new firmware version is released for the Parrot Bebop drone. The firmware 4.0.6 brings a couple of corrections for your drone. To use it, you can download by using FreeFlight Pro app, on the main page access the menu and press “Check for update”.

Don’t hesitate to share your feedbacks and questions within this topic. To be more specific (and being able to compare) don’t forget to specify the model of smart device you are using and the OS version. Tips: you can insert this information within your “Community signature” to do so click on your avatar, then My preferences and signature.

Hoping that the weather is nice enough to help you enjoy your drone. Don’t hesitate to share pictures on dedicated topics. Thank you.

Fantastic: I see battery life is addressed in the change log.

Full change log is here:

https://community.parrot.com/t5/Bebop-Knowledge-Base/Release-note/ta-p/67

Highlighted
Retired contributor

[Update] Firmware 4.0.6 for Parrot Bebop drone

Hi all Parrot drone user,
A new firmware version is released for the Parrot Bebop drone. The firmware 4.0.6 brings a couple of corrections for your drone. To use it, you can download by using FreeFlight Pro app, on the main page access the menu and press “Check for update”.

Don’t hesitate to share your feedbacks and questions within this topic. To be more specific (and being able to compare) don’t forget to specify the model of smart device you are using and the OS version. Tips: you can insert this information within your “Community signature” to do so click on your avatar, then My preferences and signature.

Hoping that the weather is nice enough to help you enjoy your drone. Don’t hesitate to share pictures on dedicated topics. Thank you.

Parrot Community Search the Knowledge Base before posting a new topic. Reach the Customer Service "Contact Us".
ParrotAdmin handle is used for community administration only, please don't PM this profile.