*Note: you can set button functions to your preferences.
You can use Parrot Cockpitglasses with the Parrot Skycontroller or the Parrot Skycontroller 2.
For the optimal FPV experience, your smartphone must meet the following criteria:
Screen size: between 4.7 and 5.7 inches (119-145 mm)
Maximum length: 6.30 inches/160 mm
Maximum width: 3.1 inches/78.6 mm
Thickness: between 0.27 and 0.40 inches (6.8-9.8 mm)
The front camera should be placed opposite the USB connector.
Parrot Cockpitglasses are compatible with the following phones:
Never leave the Cockpitglasses (with the phone inside) in the sun when not in use. This could damage your phone.
Never look directly at the sun with empty Parrot Cockpitglasses. Permanent damage to your eyes may occur.
Login to the App Store ® or Google Play TM and download the free FreeFlight Pro application to your smartphone or tablet.
1. Take the battery, the charger, and the connector cable out of the box.
2. Select the appropriate adapter for your region and attach it to the charger.
3. Connect the cable to the charger.
4. Connect the battery to the charger's cable, and plug the charger into the outlet.
Charging time is approximately 55 minutes.
The status light is red while charging, and turns green when the battery is fully charged.
The flight time is approximately 45 minutes.
Parrot Skycontroller 2
1. Connect one end of the charging cable (supplied) to Parrot Skycontroller 2's charging port.
2. Connect the other end of the charging cable to the charger, then plug the charger into a wall outlet.
> The charging light turns red. Charging time is approximately 1 hour 40 minutes for 4 hours of use.
3. Charging light turns green when the controller is fully charged.
1. Remove the cowling.
2. Place the battery into the battery compartment.
3. Plug in the battery.
4. Close the cowling.
Before flying, browse the Knowledge Base to get started !Out of the Box : PreflightsOut of the Box : FlyingVideo TutorialsTroubleshooting