Prior to piloting your Parrot Disco, read the following guidelines and recommendations:
Flight conditions check:
1. Place Parrot Disco on a flat, dry surface.
2. Press the On/Off button to power on.
> The button flashes red and turns green once GPS is connected.
3. Press the On/Off button on Parrot Skycontroller 2 to turn it on.
4. Wait until the status light is a steady green. Parrot Skycontroller 2 is now connected to Parrot Disco.
If the light continues to flash red, you need to calibrate the Parrot Disco.
To calibrate the Parrot Disco:
1. In the FreeFlight Pro application, go to FLY & FILM > Settings > Position > Calibrate and follow the instructions on the screen.
2. Calibrate the pitot tube. To do so, turn your back to the wind and hold the Parrot Disco towards the ground.
3. Rotate Parrot Disco on the Z-axis (yaw).
4. Rotate Parrot Disco on the Y-axis (pitch).
5. Rotate Parrot Disco on the X-axis (roll).
When the status light flashes green, the Parrot Disco is calibrated.
*Note: to minimize connection time, follow this order when connecting:
Smartphone > Parrot Skycontroller 2 > Confirm connection > Parrot Disco.
1. Use a micro-USB cable to connect your smartphone to Parrot Skycontroller 2.
2. Turn on both devices and confirm the connection.
3. Press the On/Off buttons on Parrot Disco to turn it on.
4. Start FreeFlight Pro. The FPV mode is activated by default.
1. Insert the holder into the designated slot on Parrot Skycontroller 2, then tighten the bolt.
You can change the holder's orientation by pushing down and rotating the bed. To extend the bed, push the side button.
2. Position your smartphone/tablet on the holder and retract the extension to secure it.
3. Connect your smartphone/tablet to the Parrot Skycontroller 2 via USB. FreeFlight Pro starts once the connection is established.
Before flying, browse the Knowledge Base to get started !Out of the Box : PreflightsOut of the Box : FlyingVideo TutorialsTroubleshooting