To a computer
1. Use the supplied USB cable to connect the Parrot Disco to a computer.
2. Turn on Parrot Disco.
3. Look for Parrot_Disco on your computer.
4. Double click on Parrot_Disco
5. Go to Disco > Media, the list of picture files opens.
6. Transfer the files to your computer.
To a smartphone
1. Press the On/Off button to turn on Parrot Disco.
2. Open FreeFlight Pro and make sure the Parrot Disco is connected to the smartphone.
3. At FreeFlight Pro's main page, tap the camera icon to open the "Drone memory" page and select the file you want to transfer or delete, then tap TRANSFER or DELETE.
4. Once you tap TRANSFER, the process begins automatically . To cancel, tap "Cancel" on the top-right corner.
5. Once transfer is complete, at the prompt, choose to keep the photos or delete them, then tap at the "Drone memory" page to go back to the main FreeFlight Pro page.
Before flying, browse the Knowledge Base to get started !Out of the Box : PreflightsOut of the Box : FlyingVideo TutorialsTroubleshooting