The FreeFlight Pro application can search for new updates only if your smartphone has already been connected once to Parrot Disco.
1. Make sure your smartphone is connected to the Internet.
2. Turn on Parrot Disco.
3. Launch the FreeFlight Pro application and wait for your smartphone to connect to the drone.
4. On the main page, tap Menus to open the left side bar.
5. Tap Check for updates, and select OK at the Update prompt; FreeFlight Pro updates itself.
6. Tap OK at the prompt to restart the drone.
To check update information, go into FreeFlight Pro's main page, then tap DISCO-xxxxxx to open the drone's information page.
1. Connect your smartphone to the Parrot Skycontroller 2 with a micro-USB cable (supplied)
2. Turn on the Parrot Skycontroller 2.
3. At the FreeFlight Pro main page, go to FLY&FILM.
4. In the cockpit view window, tap Settings
5. On the Settings page, scroll down and tap the Controller icon, then tap CHECK FOR UPDATES.
Before flying, browse the Knowledge Base to get started !Out of the Box : PreflightsOut of the Box : FlyingVideo TutorialsTroubleshooting