You can fly the Parrot Disco with a RC controller (not included); however, auto-assisted flying is not available in this mode.
*Note: in order to use a RC controller, you must first install a radio receiver (in Parrot Disco) specific to your controller.
Parrot Disco is compatible with most current RC controllers and handles the following protocols :
1. Open Parrot Disco’s cowling.
2. Connect one of the cable to the C.H.U.C.K autopilot unit.
3. Connect the other end to the receiver.
4. Secure the receiver inside the cowling compartment.
5. Close the cowling. Make sure the receiver's antenna is sticking out.
1. Turn on the RC controller.
2. Place Parrot Disco on a flat, dry surface.
3. Turn on Parrot Disco.
> When the on/off button is a steady green, Parrot Disco's GPS is connected.
Before flying, browse the Knowledge Base to get started !Out of the Box : PreflightsOut of the Box : FlyingVideo TutorialsTroubleshooting