2 REPLIES
GabbyParrot
Commander Pilot

Re: Meaning of red cross and green box when using cockpit glasses in telemetry view

@tonyVil,  Thank you.

GabbyParrot
Commander Pilot
Solution

Re: Meaning of red cross and green box when using cockpit glasses in telemetry view

It is my opinion that the green box is part of the phones VR system.  I think it may be for orientation sight alignment for the phone and app but has no relevance to OSD and FPV.   I only have the green box come up when I am not connected to the drone but am looking through the phones lens while wearing the goggles.  Once connected to the drone and looking through its camera lens I no longer see the green box.  After some research, if I am in error I will correct this post.

The red crosses are really tiny drone icons and pop up at the top and bottom and left and right of the screen to alert you that the Skycontroller 2's antenna is not facing the Bebop so as to receive the optimum signal.  Adjusting your controller toward the red icons will make them disappear.  I hope you enjoy FPV and have many great flights.

Highlighted
tonyVil
Explorer

Meaning of red cross and green box when using cockpit glasses in telemetry view

When using the parrot cockpit glasses with my skycontroler 2 and bebop 2, I keep seeing a red cross on either the left or right edge of screen and also a red cross on either the bottom or top of screen. When I move my view in the direction of the cross (i.e. if the cross is at the top and I look up), I see a Green square box and the cross then disappears on the top, but remains on either the left or right hand side of the screen. I have no idea what this is and cannot seem to find anything in the tutorials or manuals to explain it.

Anybody know what it is?