2 REPLIES
seventies1
Co-pilot

Re: So let me see if I am understanding this right.

Thank you.  

mountkidd
Commander Pilot
Solution

Re: So let me see if I am understanding this right.

seventies1 wrote:

Because i think I have been flying my drone wrong all day (new drone and first day using it)  I have the BeBop 2 FPV Package and have noticed that when using the Skycontroller 2 it seems to lose sensitivity when the Skycontroller 2 is pointed at the drone, It seems to want me to stand side on to it.

Reading the board it would seem that i should have the WiFi disabled on my iPad mini and only use the skycontroller to fly the drone.

Is this correct?

Sorry if it's a dumb question!

The SC2 should be the only WiFi connection to the B2.  Your iPad Mini connects to the SC2 via the USB cable, so turn off WiFi on the iPad - you don't need it while flying.

Highlighted
seventies1
Co-pilot

So let me see if I am understanding this right.

Because i think I have been flying my drone wrong all day (new drone and first day using it)  I have the BeBop 2 FPV Package and have noticed that when using the Skycontroller 2 it seems to lose sensitivity when the Skycontroller 2 is pointed at the drone, It seems to want me to stand side on to it.

Reading the board it would seem that i should have the WiFi disabled on my iPad mini and only use the skycontroller to fly the drone.

Is this correct?

Sorry if it's a dumb question!