Malhigno
Explorer

Re: Soil Moisture not reading (Live Graph stuck on 22%)

Hi, I have a flower power that has exactly the same issue. About 2 weeks ago it started not measuring the water in the soil and the live graph is stuck at 22%. Same app version and same firmware. 

Did you find a solution?

I called Parrot customer service and they had no idea what was going on. The person who took the phone call concluded my flower power was broken!!! and his suggestions was to buy a new one.

Retired contributor

Hi,

Maybe there is something with the app. Did you tried the "clear cache" option ? If nothing works, you may contact the Hotline using the "Contact Us" widget available on that page.

Parrot Community Search the Knowledge Base before posting a new topic. Reach the Customer Service "Contact Us".
ParrotAdmin handle is used for community administration only, please don't PM this profile.

fartface
Senior Navigator

Hi ParrotAdmin

The sensors (black part) are pushed all the way into the soil and measures everything else except the moisture level. My Flower Power firmware version displayed in the app is at 1.1.1 and my IOS app version is at 2.2.4

Thank you!

Retired contributor

Hi @fartface,

Make sure your flower Power has all the sensors (black part) planted on the soil and the wait until it measures something (abount 15 min). if this doesn't work can you tell us which Flower Power firmware version is displayed in the app please ?

Parrot Community Search the Knowledge Base before posting a new topic. Reach the Customer Service "Contact Us".
ParrotAdmin handle is used for community administration only, please don't PM this profile.

Highlighted
fartface
Senior Navigator

Soil Moisture not reading (Live Graph stuck on 22%)

Hi guys,

My flower power is not measuring my soil moisture at all.

1. Under Live Mode it is perpetually at 22% even if I add water to the soil (no graph movement, just a straight line)
  2. Under Day/Week/Month/Year mode, the level is always at 0%

Any of you face this problem and know how to resolve this?

The other sensors are working fine (fertilizer/temperature/sunlight)

Thanks in advance!