24 REPLIES
adriankoooo
Senior Navigator

Re: Soil Moisture not reading (Live Graph stuck on 22%)

Same problem here, expensive sh*t. Go and buy Xiaomi monitor for 10USD. Parrot? Never again!!!

simmorga
Navigator

Same problem in measuring the soil. no water detection. changed batteries, dry, wet. nothing !! temperatutra and luminosity seems to work well. It all started after the last summer update. of course the warranty has expired.

What she's doing Parrot to help its customers? Man Sad

simmorga
Navigator

Same problem in measuring the soil. no water detection. changed batteries, dry, wet. nothing !! temperatutra and luminosity seems to work well. It all started after the last summer update. of course the warranty has expired. What she's doing Parrot to help its customers?

kertiek
Explorer

got the same problem, removed battery, waited one day, put new battery, nothing same problem no soil detected.

the product only worked for 10 months and now i only have light and temperature data, guess i better try the xiaomi version, that costs 1/3 of the money, [moderated for language abuse].... it must mean something that they dont have it in their webpage anymore? only the parrot pot.

Retired contributor
Solution

Hi,
Your case requires to be investigated by Technical Support, please contact http://parrot.com/hotline . Please share the maximum details available, serial number of the Flower Power, version of the app, version of the firmware, model of smartphone used to monitor your garde, version of the OS installed in the smartphone. Thank you.

Parrot Community Search the Knowledge Base before posting a new topic. Reach the Customer Service "Contact Us".
ParrotAdmin handle is used for community administration only, please don't PM this profile.

gardenj
Navigator

I am experienceing a similar issue to dss382 everything worked fine with my flower power moisture sensor until the new app update and firmware update. However I have two flower powers in my garden and the other device seems to be working properly.

Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @dss382,
Can you send a private message to @ParrotAdmin sharing your Flower Power username, the e-mail adress you used to create your flower Power account and the date you updated your app please ?

Parrot Community - Parrot Moderator
Don't forget to search for related topics and knowledge base before posting a new topic. Please share your setup (smartdevice model + OS version + firmwares versions installed in the Parrot product). You can "Contact Us" to reach customer Service.

dss382
Senior Navigator

Unit worked.  Installed latest firmware and app.  Since then unit shows 0% moisture!  No matter how much moisture exists.  Light and temp give accurate measurement but moisture 0%! Since firmware update 

rnicolaisen
Navigator

I have the same issue here. In live-mode it say's the moisture level is 22% and also that there's not enough water (red warning several times a day) even though the soil is moist. When I water my plant in live mode, nothing happens in the app... There's no reaction in the livefeed. Stays the same and has been like this for a month now. 

It looks like the rest of the sensors is working properly. Purchased it on Apple store desember 2015.

Firmware: 1.1.1

fartface
Senior Navigator

Dear Parrot Admin,

Looks like all the 3 Flower Powers I bought have faulty water sensors showing only 22% level. I purchased them all from the Apple online store in 2014 so even if I write in to them I do not think they will entertain any refunds as this product  is not manufactured by them and will not be covered under their 1 year warranty.

Will there be any firmware updates from Parrot to try and rectify the problem, a product recall or any other form of recourse? Seems like this issue is experienced by users from all over the world who have paid top dollar for this product only for it to fail.

Thank you!