1. Power on the Parrot Hydrofoil and wait until the lights (eyes) turn green.
2. Connect the drone to your computer using a USB/micro-USB cable (provided). >Wait until the drone’s “right-eye” light is a steady green
3. Go to Hydrofoil’s support page at https://community.parrot.com/t5/Hydrofoil-Drone/bd-p/Hydrofoil.
4. Under DOWNLOADS, click Software update to download the update file. DO NOT RENAME THE FILE.
5. Drag and drop the update file into Parrot Hydrofoil as though it were a USB Flash drive. The update file must be placed at the root of the drone and not in a folder.
>The lights flash while the update file is being transferred.
>Once the transfer is complete, the right-eye light remains green, and the left-eye orange.
6. Safely remove and disconnect the Parrot Hydrofoil from your computer.
>The update is installed. The lights alternately flash orange with increasing rapidity. Do not remove the battery from while the update installation is in progress.
7. The installation is complete when the lights turn green.
If you are unable to complete the update using either Bluetooth or USB, you may need to reset the drone to reinitialize the software.