1 REPLY
lulou
Master Observer

Re: FreeFlight 3 becomes FreeFlight Jumping for Jumping drones

Hi!

Sorry if I'm being v thick. I just bought a jumping mini as a gift and downloaded the freeflight jumping app. Can you pilot the thing from it free style and see the POV, as all i get is an option to plan a route. No option to just drive it. I tried the old app but it won't connect to the drone at all. Just finding the whole thing unneccesarily complicated.  Apologies again,  it's not my thing but I want to check it works. 

Highlighted
Retired contributor

FreeFlight 3 becomes FreeFlight Jumping for Jumping drones

Hi all,
A recent update has been made from FreeFlight 3.

• FreeFlight 3 become FreeFlight Pro for Bebop Drone, Bebop 2 and Parrot Disco.
  • FreeFlight 3 becomes FreeFlight Mini for Airborne Cargo, Airborne Night, Parrot Hydrofoil and Rollling Spider.
  • Jumping Sumo, Jumping Race and Jumping Night users will use FreeFlight Jumping.

The reason of this change is to give a lighter app designed specificaly for the category of drone, and avoid having app updates for a category of drone you don't use.
Let us know how this works for you.

Parrot Community Search the Knowledge Base before posting a new topic. Reach the Customer Service "Contact Us".
ParrotAdmin handle is used for community administration only, please don't PM this profile.