1. Insert a battery into the Jumping Race drone and wait until the lights (eyes) turn green.
2. Connect the drone to your computer using a USB/micro-USB cable (provided).
3. Go to Jumping Race drone’s page at https://community.stage.parrot.com/t5/Jumping-Race-Drone-Knowledge/tkb-p/jumpingdrones_EN@tkb.
4. Under DOWNLOADS, click Software update to download the update file. DO NOT RENAME THE FILE.
5. Drag and drop the update file into Jumping Race as though it were a USB Flash drive. The update file must be placed at the root of the drone and not in a folder.
> The lights flash orange while the update file is being transferred.
> Once the transfer is complete, the lights turn green.
6. Safely disconnect and remove the drone from your computer.
> Installation begins. The lights alternately flash orange with increasing rapidity. Do not remove the battery while the update installation is in progress.
7. When the lights turn green, the installation is completed.
If you are unable to complete the update using either Wi-Fi or USB, you may need to reset the drone to reinitialize the software.