4 REPLIES
Creepermort
Master Observer

Re: Sounds stopped on jumping race

I have this problem as well but it shows solved here but I cannot see the solution. How was this solved?

Leddy66
Master Observer

if u take off the plastic parts on the jumping race , u will see the speaker on the bottom . what i did to fix this was put a thin screw driver into the speaker until u here the sound it normally makes , this is easy cause the speaker is magnetized and smetimes u only here sound when u put the thin screw driver in a specific place like mine was in the top left of the circle from the speaker . i put a small screw in it so the point of the screw will touch the part of the speaker that makes sound . idk if this will work for others 

Retired contributor

Hi,
If you have checked "media Settings" page on the settings of FreeFlight 3 maybe your jumping got a defect. In that case we recommend you to reach your local Technical Support.

Jumping evo_settings_MediaSettings.png

Parrot Community Search the Knowledge Base before posting a new topic. Reach the Customer Service "Contact Us".
ParrotAdmin handle is used for community administration only, please don't PM this profile.

Vales
Senior Navigator
Solution

have same problem today, sounds tatally stopped, anybody had issued this before?

Highlighted
Nikkifiona
Master Observer

Sounds stopped on jumping race

Has anyone else had trouble with the sounds stopping working on the jumping race? Any help would be greatly appreciate X