Parrot Mambo is the newest member in Parrot's popular line of Minidrones. Equipped with fun accessories, Parrot Mambo turns flying into an adventure.
Parrot Mambo Video Tutorials
Charging the drone battery
1. Insert the battery into the battery compartment at the back of Parrot Mambo.
2. Connect the Parrot Mambo to a computer or a USB power adapter with the supplied micro USB cable.
The LED above the USB port turns red while the battery is charging (charging time is approximately 30 minutes with a 2.1A charger), and turns green once charging is complete. To remove the battery, lift the tab and slide the battery backwards.
Downloading the application
Before flying the Parrot Mambo, download the free FreeFlight Mini app from the App Store ® or Google PlayTM to your smartphone or tablet.
UPDATING THE PARROT MAMBO
To update the firmware, do the following:
1. Press the On/Off button on the Parrot Mambo to turn it on.
2. Open FreeFlight Mini app and tap Mambo_xxxxxx.
3. Parrot Mambo's information page opens.
Tap Check for updates to update Parrot Mambo's firmware.