To update the firmware, do the following:
1. Press the On/Off button on the Parrot Mambo to turn it on.
2. Open FreeFlight Mini app and tap Mambo_xxxxxx.
3. Parrot Mambo's information page opens.
Tap Check for updates to update Parrot Mambo's firmware.
Or, tap > Check for updates. Update begins automatically.
1. Power on the Parrot Mambo and wait until the lights (eyes) turn green.
2. Connect the drone to your computer using a USB/micro-USB cable (provided). >Wait until the drone's “right-eye” light is a steady green
3. Go to Parrot Mambo’s support page at https://community.parrot.com/t5/Mambo-Knowledge-Base/tkb-p/Mambo@tkb.
4. At the Parrot Mambo support page, you may click either Software update (under DOWNLOADS) or Update v.xxx to download the update.
5. When download dialogue box opens, check Save file, then click OK to download the update file.
6. Following the download, click the blue arrow on the browser window , then click the folder icon to access the file.
7. While the MiniDrone is powered on, double click on Parrot_Mini to open it.
*Note: if MiniDrone is off, press the ON/OFF button to turn it back on and wait for your computer to recognize it.
8. Drag the update file into the open area ( the root of the drone) of Parrot_Mini. DO NOT PLACE THE FILE IN THE DRONE FOLDER. DO NOT RENAME THE FILE.
The update file is in the "root" of the drone. Your screen should look like this:
>Parrot Mambo's lights will flash while the update file is being transferred.
>>Once the transfer is complete, the right-eye light remains green, and the left-eye orange.
6. Safely disconnect and remove the Parrot Mambo from your computer.
>Installation begins. The lights alternately flash orange with increasing rapidity. Do not remove the battery while the update installation is in progress.
7. The installation is complete when the lights turn green.