*Note: Follow this order when connecting: Parrot Flypad > Smartphone > Drone.
1. Turn on the Parrot Flypad.
2. On your smartphone, turn on the Bluetooth® function and open the FreeFlight Mini app. The application automatically connects the smartphone to the controller.
*Note: Parrot Flypad's status light (also the On/Off button) goes from red to flashing green, then becomes a steady green once the connection is established.
3. Insert the drone's battery or press the On/Off button (the drone powers on automatically if the battery is charged).
4. Wait until the booting sequence completes and the LED “eyes” turn green.
5. On FreeFlight Mini's main page, notice the green dot next to Mambo_xxxxxxx and the Parrot Flypad icon , indicating both the Parrot Flypad and the drone are connected.
1. Place the Parrot Mambo on a flat, dry surface.
2. Launch FreeFlight Mini and press START.
3. Select the configuration (with or without hulls).
4. Press on the screen or press the TAKE OFF/LAND BUTTON on the Parrot Flypad. The Parrot Mambo takes off and hovers at 3 ft./1 m above the ground while awaiting further input.
To land the Parrot Mambo, Tap on the screen or press the TAKE OFF/LAND BUTTON .
Parrot Flypad's joysticks work the same way as the joypad mode on the smartphone.