3 REPLIES
AJ2
Explorer

Re: Can I Disable A2DP on my Neo?

You need to do this disabling on the phone.
Unfortunately, iPhones do not offer this feature in their current Bluetooth implementation

It is available on many Android phones - you can set the Bluetooth connection for handsfree / A2DP independently

Thanks for this. That makes good sense. I may have to wait for a new ios upgrade to address this... UNLESS Parrot added it to a feature request list to add an excellent advanced feature to the Parrot App suite!!
Smiley Happy
Thanks again
justcarkits
Commander Pilot
Solution

You need to do this disabling on the phone.
Unfortunately, iPhones do not offer this feature in their current Bluetooth implementation

It is available on many Android phones - you can set the Bluetooth connection for handsfree / A2DP independently
Community Manager
Community Manager
Solution

Hi,

The behaviour will depend on your phone and its ability to connect to multiple bluetooth devices at a given time.

It is not possible to disable A2DP on the Parrot Minikit NEO.
Highlighted
AJ2
Explorer

Can I Disable A2DP on my Neo?

Multikit Neo is absolutely awesome...
BUT when I enter the vehicle I need to manually reconnect my iphones bluetooth to several devices in the exact correct sequence to get a beautiful performance from it all.
eg. I dont want my iphone music to comethrough the Neo! Yuck! I want music to come through my bluetooth car system. I do want my Neo to handle Siri and all phonecalls however.

If I could disable A2DP on the Neo, I may be exactly where I need to be and everything would automatically connect to the correct device everytime I enter the vehicle?

Smiley Happy
!!
Thanks very much for any thoughts on this