3 REPLIES
Highlighted
Community Manager
Community Manager

Re: A parrot came with my new used vehicle

Hi,
The password cannot be reseted. But the entire device can, to do so go to settings / advanced settings.

Parrot Community - Parrot Moderator
Don't forget to search for related topics and knowledge base before posting a new topic. Please share your setup (smartdevice model + OS version + firmwares versions installed in the Parrot product). You can "Contact Us" to reach customer Service.

rgwiz
Explorer

thx for responding. I'm sure its a MKi9100. I have the instructions manual that the owner left in my 2008 Chevy TrailBlazer. The cord and mounted connector is stuck on my dash. I searched every nook and cranny for the screen to no avail. The manual shows it as part of instructions. So, I can get one on eBay for around $20 and also the missing patch cords. I did try 0000. Lol. Will have to also try 1234. But can the password be reset?

Retired contributor

Hello @rgwiz

are you sure it's not the mki9000 that you have? it's basically the 9100 without the screen.

the code you should try 1234 or 0000

best regards

Parrot Community To contact your local technical Support "Contact Us". Search in the Knowledge base before posting a new topic.
rgwiz
Explorer

A parrot came with my new used vehicle

Hi all. I'm new here. I'm also new to parrot. A MKi9100 came installed in the used suv I bought. The previous owner left the manual and the remote but no screen and path cords. I see them on ebay and that should not be a problem. My windows phone has found a bluetooth address but not sure if it's my parrot but it's asking for the password which the previous owner didn't leave either. What can I do to reset the password once I can get a new (old) screen? Provided the remote works...yes, just starting from scratch you might say. Any help would be appritiated.