1. Connect your smartphone to the Parrot Skycontroller 2 with a micro-USB cable (for iOS, use the phone cable), then turn on the controller.
2. At the FreeFlightPro main page, go to FLY&FILM.
3. In the cockpit view window, tap Settings
4. On the FIRST PERSON VIEW page, scroll down and tap the Controller icon , then tap CHECK FOR UPDATES.
5. You will be prompted if update is required. Tap OK to begin updating.
6. Tap OK again at the second prompt to continue the update. To return to the main page, tap CANCEL.
7. FreeFlight Pro downloads the update and installs it automatically.