For the optimal FPV experience, your smartphone must meet the following criteria:
Screen size: between 4.7 and 5.7 inches (119-145 mm)
Maximum length: 6.30 inches/160 mm
Maximum width: 3.1 inches/78.6 mm
Thickness: between 0.27 and 0.40 inches (6.8-9.8 mm)
The front camera should be placed opposite the USB connector.
1. Make sure you have downloaded the free FreeFlight Pro app from the App Store ® or Google PlayTM to your smartphone or tablet.
2. Pull out the phone cradle.
3. Open the cradle
4. Pass your smartphone’s USB cable through the cradle's side opening.
5. Plug one end of your smartphone’s USB cable into the Parrot Skycontroller 2, and the other end into your smartphone.
6. Turn on Parrot Skycontroller 2, and open FreeFlight Pro, wait for the controller to connect to your phone.
7. Turn on Parrot Disco, wait for the drone to connect to your phone.
> By default FPV mode is activated when the drone is connected, if not, tap in the cockpit view window to turn it on.
8. Align the center line on the FPV display (on your smartphone) with the doted line on the inside of the cradle cover. Make sure the smartphone is resting against the bottom edge of the cover before you close the cover.
9. Make sure the cradle is tightly closed before sliding it back into the goggle.
10. Adjust the strap so the goggle fits snugly on your head.