3 REPLIES
JRCharlton
Navigator

Re: About the Parrot Mambo

I"m new with Mambo

(this site screws with me hard)

But no.. the flypad flies the Mambo great with no smartphone. Make sure nothing else has connected Turn on the Mambo wait for green blink then turn on flypad and wait for both to have solid green. Then fly.

Retired contributor

Hi,
You can fly the Parrot Swing and Parrot Mambo with the flypad without any smartphone. Nowadays, for the others Airborne Drones, the smartphone is still required with the Flypad, to fly the Minidrones.
Note that the app required to control the Parrot Swing and Parrot Mambo is FreeFlight Mini, the app does not exist for Windows Phone.

Parrot Community Search the Knowledge Base before posting a new topic. Reach the Customer Service "Contact Us".
ParrotAdmin handle is used for community administration only, please don't PM this profile.

zuckerthoben
Master Observer

When I use the Flypad, do I stell need to use an Android or iOS device with it? Windows 10 mobile user here...

Highlighted
Retired contributor

About the Parrot Mambo

Hi all,
To use the new Minidrone Parrot Mambo, you need to use a Bluetooth 4 BLE compatible device and the app FreeFlight Mini (available on Android 4.4 minim and iOs).
You can use various accessories with the Parrot Mambo. We invite you to browse the Knowledge Base before posting technical questions.
Grabber and Cannon are accessories included in the box of Parrot Mambo, they are compatible only with Parrot Mambo.
Airborne cargo and Airborne Night can be piloted with FreeFlight Mini app.

Parrot Community Search the Knowledge Base before posting a new topic. Reach the Customer Service "Contact Us".
ParrotAdmin handle is used for community administration only, please don't PM this profile.