TONTOS
Master navigator

Re: FPV Mambo

Thx to all just got the update and its all great now i w8 for the camera

Cruzeros
Senior Navigator
Solution

This is not absolutely true. It is not logical to connect new flight modes to FPV accessory camera.

I just finished updating (in order):
1. FreeFlight Mini Application (android) becoming 5.0.3

2. Parrot Mambo firmware upgrade that becomes 3.0.3

Also connected with Flypad and
it works all in wonder, even the three new ways of flying, WITHOUT NO FPV CAMERA ACCESSORY.

The new modes are very interesting, but I still have to test them well. Of course, the chances of crash / damage increase greatly

Also bug fixes that interested the flypad.

Enjoy

Skydreamer
Commander Pilot
Solution

TONTOS wrote:

Are you sure because another user told me that you will unlock the modes only when you place the camera

Hi,right now there is new FreeflightMini app for ipad/iphones only,android is still not updated....you need to install new FreeflightMini to install new mambo firmaware that will let your old mambo be compatible with new camera.....once firmware is installed you will be able to see all features but they will be Locked......it looks like this,its called Piloting style and as you can see its locked,where Piloting Mode is not....once you place camera in Mambo piloting style will be unlocked

http://i63.tinypic.com/2hrms5h.jpg
TONTOS
Master navigator

Are you sure because another user told me that you will unlock the modes only when you place the camera

colesy68
Navigator

Yep, it does once free flight mini has been updated, which also allows you to update the mambo (the update isn’t on the parrot site yet) 👍

Highlighted
TONTOS
Master navigator

FPV Mambo

Does the old mambos have the drift and racing mode ?