2 REPLIES
Navigator

Re: Mambo FPV camera not connecting anymore

Thanks! It helped resetting the drone, after I went back into the app it prompted me to connect to the camera through WiFi.

Weird thing is, I tried exactly that earlier with no effect, and now it worked XD

Commander Pilot

Re: Mambo FPV camera not connecting anymore

PazWra wrote:

Hi,

I received my Mambo FPV today and have already had a few ups and downs with it. 

First it all worked well, drone and camera connected and I was able to fly in FPV.

Then suddenly nothing connected anymore besides the Flypad.

After a lot of time spent problemsolving I was able to connect everything again and fly the drone in FPV again.

But now I can connect the drone to the smartphone reliably, but the camera doesn't show up in the app anymore (the WiFi network does and I am connected to it). So the situations is such that I am connected to the camera by WiFi but the app doesn't show any feed from the camera or give me the option to switch to FPV.

Any suggestions?

Thank you!

Hard reset,if that doesnt help,connecting mambo and flypad trough the phone and then installing camera,turning On and the Off Airplane Mode in phone before connecting phone with mambo and flypad,reseting the phone.....just few suggestions of top my head

http://i63.tinypic.com/2hrms5h.jpg
Highlighted
Navigator

Mambo FPV camera not connecting anymore

Hi,

I received my Mambo FPV today and have already had a few ups and downs with it. 

First it all worked well, drone and camera connected and I was able to fly in FPV.

Then suddenly nothing connected anymore besides the Flypad.

After a lot of time spent problemsolving I was able to connect everything again and fly the drone in FPV again.

But now I can connect the drone to the smartphone reliably, but the camera doesn't show up in the app anymore (the WiFi network does and I am connected to it). So the situations is such that I am connected to the camera by WiFi but the app doesn't show any feed from the camera or give me the option to switch to FPV.

Any suggestions?

Thank you!