To confirm the current version of your Parrot S.L.A.M.dunk, type the following command:
This is the recommended mode and only updates the Parrot S.L.A.M.dunk package.
1. Connect the Parrot S.L.A.M.dunk to your computer.2. Open the Parrot S.L.A.M.dunk terminal.3. Type the following command:
sudo apt-get update
4. Type the following command:
sudo apt-get dist-upgrade
>>The Parrot S.L.A.M.dunk updates.5. Once the update is complete, type the following command:
For troubleshooting, type the following command before restarting from the first step :
sudo sh -c 'echo "deb https://plf.parrot.com/slamdunk trusty multiverse" > /etc/apt/sources.list.d/parrot_slamdunk.list'
This action performs a full update of the system, therefore, some previously performed actions on the Parrot S.L.A.M.dunk will be erased. For more information, refer to the partitions table.
1 Visit the Parrot S.L.A.M.dunk support page at www.parrot.com/support and download the update file: update_recovery.tar.gz
2. Copy the downloaded file to a USB flash drive in FAT or ext2/3/4 format.
3. Unplug the Parrot S.L.A.M.dunk from the outlet.
4. Connect the USB flash drive to the Parrot S.L.A.M.dunk's USB port.
5. Hold down the Parrot S.L.A.M.dunk's multifunction button and plug the Parrot S.L.A.M.dunk into the outlet.
6. Wait 3 seconds and then release the button.>> The Parrot S.L.A.M.dunk updates. Once the update is completed, Parrot S.L.A.M.dunk restarts.
The update may take several minutes.
To access Parrot S.L.A.M.dunk developer documentation, visit: developer.parrot.com/docs/slamdunk/