FreeFlight Mini replaces FreeFlight 3 for Mambo, Swing, Airborne Cargo, Night, Hydrofoil, and Rolling Spider.
For Jumping drones, download FreeFlight Jumping.
For Airborne, Hydrofoil and Rolling Spider MiniDrones, download FreeFlight Mini for iOS and Android devices.
1. Side menu bar - Press for Drone school, to buy a drone or check for updates.
2. Update - Tap to update the drone's firmware.
3. My flights - See your flight history and register for Academy / Parrot Cloud.
4. Connect to a drone - Press to open the drop-down list, select your drone to connect. 5. Connect to Parrot Flypad - Tap to access to Flypad controls layout.
6. Stored photos - Tap to access drone's internal storage for photos taken.
7. Start - Tap to open piloting screen.
- Tap to activate hand-toss. This mode enables the drone to take off from an upward hand-toss.
- Tap to make the drone perform aerial tricks through a set of pre-programmed acrobatics. See Video Tutorials for more detail.
- Tap to take a photo with the drone's vertical camera. The photo is saved in the drone's memory.
Press to get the drone up. Once off the ground, it will hover at a height of 3 ft./ 1 m. while awaiting instructions.
To land the drone, tap .
Tap to open PILOTING SETTINGS.
This mode lets you fly the drone with just the smartphone, you can reverse the controls by tapping t .
Test your piloting skills in Ace mode by adjusting the drone's altitude, climb speed, and the pitch angle to make your flying more challenging. We recommend that you dial these down in the beginning until you become more familiar with the responsiveness of the drone.
Normal relies on the control device orientation for movement: tilt your smartphone left to make the drone turn left, tilt your smartphone right to make the drone turn right, etc.
Select CAMERA to take photos with your smartphone camera. By default the drone is set to take photos with its own camera.
Select HULL if you are flying the drone with wheels attached, otherwise select NONE.
By default, this option stops the motors if the propellers hit an obstruction. Select NONE to deactivate this option.
Position, Distance and Limits
Tap FLAT TRIM before take-off or after a crash to ensure flight stability.
Limits how high the drone can fly.
Sets the pitch angle of the drone in forward flight. The greater the pitch angle, the faster the drone flies.
Max vertical speed
Limits how fast the drone can ascend and descend.
Max rotational speed
Limits how fast the drone can turn on its own axis.