3 REPLIES
Highlighted
Community Manager
Community Manager

Re: Battery Failure straight out of the box and continued failure

Hi all,

If the battery don't charge, plug the Minidrone to a USb port in order to charge the battery. Make sure the battery is well inserted.

To reset the drone, press the power button for 10 seconds.
If this doesn't work please contact Parrot Customer service to confirm the defect or your retailer to know more about warranty claim.

Parrot Community - Parrot Moderator
Don't forget to search for related topics and knowledge base before posting a new topic. Please share your setup (smartdevice model + OS version + firmwares versions installed in the Parrot product). You can "Contact Us" to reach customer Service.

mechfishy
Navigator

Defective?

drone715
Master Observer

I have the same issue and mine came with two batteries. I just received mine yesterday.

SethTupper
Master Observer

Battery Failure straight out of the box and continued failure

For Christmas I recieved a brand new Parrot Rolling Spider. As soon as i took it out of the box I put the battery in it. The power button would not turn it on so i plugged it into its charger and into the wall. I watched by it for 1 and 1/2 hours and still only the one red eye was on. So I bought and ordered a brand new battery off of Amazon and just recieved it today. I put it in the drone and tried the power button again. Nothing. I plugged it in for the hour and a-half and still nothing. I decided to leave it on the charger for most of the day and still only the one red eye light will turn on. No power button use or nothing. Please help